Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to ...

Makaila! 

I am so going to probably get my buttocks kicked for this, nah, she loves me. I want to wish the M over at Distinctly M the happiest birthdays ever. She has been such a great friend, supporter and confidant and not just in blog land. She's beautiful, funny, a hero momma and I love her to pieces because she inspires me every day. I will always be her biggest fan! Go over and say Happy Birthday. Plus, she's two hours behind me, if you do it before eastern time then she will have no clue I sent you.

This is for you Makaila. A little Funky Cold Medina party throw back to get you started!

Love you, that's all!
Dusty

16 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you post on our birthday.
    xx
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy! She's so beautiful. I love birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaahaha, OMG, I'm laughing and shaking my head, with a big ol grin splattered across my face. This all after the What The EFF! that came out of my mouth when I opened up my first blog read of every morning. D, you are the Best! You, You, You. Gawd. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday girl :) hope it was great!

      Delete
  4. um can I steal Makailas hair? Also, Tone Loc just did a concert here in Austin for my favorite morning show's "Second Chance Prom" and he passed out on stage! haha they think he was so high on drugs and came back 30 min after and started singing the exact same songs he'd already done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he had too many funky cold medina's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! She is the best!!! I adore you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy birthday.. fah lah lah.

    dusty, my birthday is september 27. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!!! Happy birthday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FREAKING RIGHT TON LOC!!!!!!! He always brightens my day! I hope your friend had a great birthday!

    Sorry to be MIA Dusty but I got your comment and I THINK you can follow me under "Midwestwife" on pinterest. I signed on LONG ago and can't even remember my user name anymore hahahaha! But I am pinning like mad for fall and the holidays so check it out sista!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww.. this is soo sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete