Friday, May 31, 2013

I Took A Dump!

"Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the what's in the middle that counts. So when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will." -Hope Floats

I love that quote from one of my favorite movies. So, whether it's renewing old friendships with a night out, succeeding in class, working your way up the top or realizing life is moving on, make everyday count.


Have a great weekend friends,
Dusty

14 comments:

  1. Love it- have a great weekend Dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!!! Seriously what I needed to see today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so dang cute! Have a FAB weekend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really needed this today! I've been down and hard on myself lately and it's taking a toll on everyone around me. B-T-Dubs- you're da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Gorgeous lady! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make every day count, for sure. Hope you have a fabulous weekend my friend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you, that's all! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, what a great quote! Love it! Love you! Have a great weekend XO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good weekend my dear!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having a empty that won't necessitate substitute luggage is critical to the most of. Hussein Chalayan showed a camel's hair poncho.
    Some are wedged related name brand including unbranded clothes.
    However your entire family should never ignore the increased many benefits
    you will definitely get also. http://www.enewhope.

    org/index.php/member/152380/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote! And I love you too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helllllllo Miss Seductive!!!! Looking hot....and this quote...amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are doing okay ;) Miss chatting with ya!

    ReplyDelete