Monday, October 3, 2011

Makeup Stuffs


Since starting this blog, I have surfed the net until I am cross-eyed. In this case, I was looking up products on-line, MAC mineralized blush in Dainty. I love MAC products although they are expensive, they really are faboo then I came across this blog called Miss Natty's Beauty Diary.


This chick has tried every product imaginable. I sat up reading her every post back to 2010. She and I have a lot in common - our addition to pinky peach color lip gloss (I am always on the hunt for the perfect shade) and she gives tutorials and reviews of every product she tries with pictures and end results. The eye shadows, blushers, bronzers, brushes, falsie eyelashes, lip gloss - OH MY! She also throws in some fashion finds and her other lifestyle posts, but...


I love love love this blog! I follow her on Bloglovin and I am sharing with all of you. She makes me want to get up every morning and put on a full face and go to Wal-mart all gussied up.. NOT! But enjoy the blog, beautiful women. Thank you, Natalie for letting me share!


XO, D

No comments:

Post a Comment