Monday, December 12, 2011

Wish list

Christmas is nothing but a head game to a small child. But oh, what fun it is ... My son has asked for a ton of things and one of those is a new bike. So last night at dinner, we told him that Santa was probably all out of bikes and he should probably be prepared that he may not get one. Mean, I know, but oh, I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees it, plus, it's hidden in lovey's man cave out back and its been nerve-racking trying to keep him out of the building. So, after looking at his list to Santa, I thought I would make one of my own. I already know what I am getting for Christmas, a new Nikon Camera! Yay me, but these things would be fun to receive and I may grab a few of them on an after Christmas sale. 
All things aside, I am looking forward to all the hoopla, the cooking, Christmas day blasting of music, wrapping paper strolled everywhere, pancakes, staying in PJ's all day long, watching Christmas Vacation and roaring fire.

Happy Holidays,
Dusty

3 comments: