I love opening the blogs I follow and see that they passed on an award to me. Insomniac Mom bestowed this sweet little mention and I send her sweet hugs for it. She is funny stuff. Her Wacky Wednesday post cracked me up. So I thank the Academy, oh I mean Insomniac Mom and can't wait to read more funny days on her blog.
So, here are rules for this award:
- Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to theirs.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate and then let them know they won the award.
My 7 random facts which I am so sure you will find so interesting. I mean compared to Hollywood Starlets, I am
front back page news.
1. My middle name is de. Yes, little "d" one "e". Apparently, back in the 70's they gave you a sweet cocktail when you had a baby and mom obviously wasn't lucid when she named me, Dusty de.
2. I have perfected the eye roll. Yes, I have and Chad hates it. But, if I do the eye roll that means your full of shitz.
3. I love college football. I am an avid University of Tennessee fan (please all Florida peeps do not unfollow me). I break things, cuss people out and wish the opponents some type of vinerial disease.
4. I have a lipgloss fetish. Its gotten better, but I am always in search of the perfect peachy pink.
5. I am not from Hoboken, but I love saying it. Hoboken, Hoboken, Hoboken.
6. I had braces at 25. I went in to fix one little tooth, ended up wearing them for 18 months. As soon as they came off, the tooth went right back to where it was. But it was fun eating lots of mashed potatoes during that time.
7. And finally, I snort when I laugh. Yes, it's true. I am a proud snorter, full fledged, need no reform.
So there you have it 7 random facts. Isn't it refreshing to just let it go. All your hidden secrets now out in the open to repeat.
Now onto the other portion- my 15. I don't like choosing because I love all my blogs read, but I don't want a voodoo hex on my head. I will follow the rules. I don't like rules much. We aren't friends, but if I must.
So there you have it. I hate choosing. I have so many I love love love. But remember..the voodoo doll thing. Ok. So I wish you all a happy Friday. Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, BlogLovin, and Facebook.