Whoot! It's Hot Tamale day! Let's get this party started. Today is a treat. Why? Because you get to meet the awesome Shannon from Bungalow 960. She is the Irish in the Asian Irish Redneck trio and she is fabulous. I met her blog stalking I mean hopping and we became fast friends. She and I are usually tweeting before our buddies even get up. Matter of fact, we usually include all of them in the conversation just to wake them up by the sound of their phones going off. I love this girl. She's funny and beautiful and I would probably be lost a day if I didn't hear from her. And I am so envious of her because she lives in a fabulous house. You know the kind you see in those fab magazines. I admire her alot but let that be our secret. So without further adieu..
Hidey ho neighbor! I’m Shannon. I blog over at Bungalow960.
I met Dusty through Jes at Two Smuppies. We share a love of Hunter Boots, animals, and food that makes our fluffies fat. Can’t be helped. I love her. Just a little bit. Okay, you caught me, I love her a lot. So you want to know a bit about lil old me? Here goes.
- I’m 23, almost 24 (June 14th, don’t forget).
- I live in Omaha, NE. No I don’t live on a farm. No I don’t own a tractor. No I don’t own any livestock (although I kinda wish I did).
Not a farm, see?
- My boyfriend Andy and I live in a 1924 American Bungalow.
- I have two cats. Bella and Abby. Abby is a really big B word and Bella is fat. That’s really all you need to know.
- Andy had a pug named “The Dude” before we moved in together. He only had three working legs. I am horribly allergic to him, so he lives with his brother now. I miss him.
- I work full time and go to school part time. Someday I’ll work in advertising.
- Andy is a fancy pants electrical engineer. I’m not allowed to call the things where you plug stuff in “outlets” because the technical term is “receptacle”. Whatever.
Andy and I.
- I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I like my blog friends better than my real friends. Oops.
Doing the "Farrah" for our beloved Dusty.
- I currently have an unnatural obsession with the Justin Bieber song “Boyfriend”. It drives Andy crazy.
If you want to follow my daily shenanigans, I'm on Twitter here.
I know, isn't she faboolicious? She's my friend. Go over and show her some love, say hello, read her blog and love her as much as I do. And follow her on Twitter. You won't be disappointed.