Thursday, November 1, 2012

Double Sangria Twins

Ian age 2
Sweetest pic ever

That's right the day is here. Happy Birthday to ME! Forty one years ago my moma went into heat, said a few oh baby's and here I was born. To say I am blessed is an understatement and although I have swam the hell to high waters, how can I not be grateful for this life's journey. I received the greatest gift of life and the life of a son. On a bad day and the best day, how can I not look into that little boys eyes everyday and not say thank you.


But enough about me because I am boring. I also share a birthday with this beautiful creature. It seems both our mothers went into heat about the same time only several years apart and boom! I gained a long lost twin. Who knew! Actual Double Mint Twins. Well, probably not mint, lets Double Sangria twins. We are both Scorpios, both with boys names and have become the bestest of friends. I am there for her and she's there for me and I am amazed that we are so much alike. We promise to meet soon and drink lots of Sangria and I am sure we are going to laugh like there is no tomorrow. I know that I am going to hold her in my heart forever. 


Isn't she the most gorgeous sissy you have ever seen? I know. She got her good looks from me. I have to say that since I am a little bit older and you gotta respect your elders right?So, I say thank you Justyn. For being my sangria twin, my long lost sissy but most importantly my friend. My heart loves you! Now, go over to her fantab blog and say happy birthday to her too. 

Happy Birthday Thursday! 
Dusty

26 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dusty! Guess what?! I knew we were kindred spirits because my birthday is tomorrow!!! Have a fantabulous day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to you Dusty!! I hope you blow out all the candles and your wishes come true. I will raise my glass of wine tonight in your honor. Cheers!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Dusty!! Hope it's a great one ... and you are far from boring! Your blog is hilarious:)

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to one of the sweetest gals around, I love you Dusty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday girl! May you have a day full of fun and lots of love! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday you lovely lady. I have a feeling this is going to be your best year yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your mom went into heat forty years ago.
    and I'm glad you have the sweetest little boy ever.
    You are the cutest little fam.

    happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you and Ian have a lovely day of celebrating being alive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday pretty lady! Such a sweet picture of you and Ian. I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    xo, Yi-chia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet picture, I love love. Happy Happy Birthday my dear!! Cheers to You!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy happy Birthday my lovely friend! That picture is too cute! What a cutie, who happens to look just like his mama! I hope you are having a special day, and know that you are very special to me! Love youuuuuu XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday to one of my favorite ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy birthday Dusty! All the best xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I found your blog through Distinctly M and had to see what your blog was all about. I quickly discovered today is your birthday.... Happy Birthday! I also have to throw in... Today is my little Kinsley's Birthday as well. Today she turns 3! Hope you have a fab day and I am now a follower of your sweet little blog.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Birthday Dusty!! I hope you have a beautiful day, you deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Pretty Girl! Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh...you had me at sangria!!!

    Happy birthday my dear beautiful friend! I hope your day is full of smiles and love! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally teared up! I love you! And I promise we will drink Sangria until we puke really effing soon. it's going to happen and when it does... :) I hope you are having the best birthday you possibly can, we need to have a skype sesh tonight after you open your present. I also really love the fact that we both stole pictures of the other one and blogged about each others birthday without talking about it first.
    longest.comment.ever.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy birthday, beautiful friend!! I can't imagine my daily life without you!!! love you to the moon and back...FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday Dusty! I hope that your day is bright and that your year is full of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you made your day about someone else, you're a wonderful human being.

    Both of you are, granted I know you much better.

    Oh well, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY my love!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday to you both! You deserve an especially lovely day Dusty and I hope you have a wonderful year as well :) lots of love xoxox

    ReplyDelete