Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Honky Tonkin' Time in Tennessee

I have decided that its sort of time to get my buns in gear and live life a little bit. If you remember a few weeks ago I posted about my friend Mary moving away. It really put things in perspective for me. I don't want to spend my life missing my friends. I don't go out as often as I should but I decided that even with being a mom, that I can go out and have harmless fun which translates to Honky Tonk time. So my partner in crime, Becca are recruiting the troups and going out to see the cowboys. Now before you get all excited, cowboys aren't really my type. I am sure that if you read my blog enough, that I am a tattoo, rock and roll kind of girl, although I may change my ways to that thinking since I haven't had super luck. But that's okay. I am going to be open minded and by open minded I mean, forget the guys right? Let's go line dancin' and people watchin'. Yahoot!

So, in two weeks I will be fretting about my hair, makeup and clothes. I don't usually dress the honky tonk part. I never did. I used to have ton's of "club" clothes, but I got rid of those a long time ago. So, I am not sure what to wear but I am fairly certain I won't be wearing a flat pair of boots. I love them don't get me wrong, but if this girl is going to do it, I am going to do it up right.

Here's what I am thinking. I love graphic tees and I have been eyeing a Johnny Cash or Jack Daniels tee for a while. Pair it with some worn out jeans.


Then add. Some stackables and a great pair of black leather hooker heels and this could be a rockin' outfit.

Although, I don't know if I could find this shirt in time, but it sure would be cool, right? I mean its not your basic country but I can pull it off.

What do you wear when you go out to da club? 

Dusty


13 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! And perfect for Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this looks like nashville.
    i miss nashville!
    very hot momish.
    go get em girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a collection of "club" clothes too. Let's not bring up bad memories. If you could get that tee and those shoes, you're so gonna be rockin! HOTTYY! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm yes, you need this all overnighted to you ASAP! You will rock it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!!! Love, you need all of these items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it, please snap a pic of you wearing all of this

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found my Johnny T's on Ebay. I have 3 and love every one of them. You will look smokin in the t, jeans and hooker heels. How fun!! Wish we could go clubbin together. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!! Can't go wrong with some Johnny Cash

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with that shirt! You are going to look SEXAY LADAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! And you can totally pull off this look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the whole outfit! ESP the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this entire outfit and think you would be smokin' in it.

    Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to go line dancing with you. Oh, if only CO and TN were next door neighbors...

    Johnny and Jack are ALWAYS great boys to take out dancing with you.

    ReplyDelete