In the crazy world we live in, it is so rewarding to think that there are people that really are nice. I live in a house full of crazy, my family are whackadoodles, I fight my own insecurities every day, I am a princess, so admittedly which is funny because I guess everyone has their version of a princess, my friends are close yet so far away, I found comfort threw the internet and not on some site called I wanna seriously date, marry you and be yo baby daddy in two months dot com and I write all about it on my blog.
It’s my outlet, my own little piece of me. It’s me voting myself most popular because for just a few moments, I think I am sorta cool and then my kid yells, “mom come wipe my butt” and reality sets back in that I am just a girl who writes a blog with a funny name.
But then someone else read it, liked it and decided to put an award on it (insert Beyonce music here, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)! So thank you Anna over at Anna Land (Where Everything Shines Like Glittler) for nominating me for the Liebster Blog award. You are a cutie patootie. Ya’ll check her out. Her blog is so colorful and fun.
So it is my pleasure to pass along this same nomination to five wondermous blogs. Which let me say I don’t really want to pick just five. I love all my blogs I read. But in keeping with the rules, I have to choose up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers, mention them on my site and then let them know, by sending them a message that they have been nominated, to take a bow, high five themselves and spread the love to the next deserving recipient.
Here are my five. I honest to goodness read all the blogs I have joined. I hope one day they find me lovely enough to follow back and I hope these girls have much success.
1. I Wanna Feel That Fire – she is an Instagram queen and adorable. Just a beatuiful lady with a sweet family and I love that.
2. Love Parish – great little fashion blog especially for youngin’s. One day I hope we see her face. But her pics are pretty.
3. Tara Ashley – she has some of the greatest quote pins and she’s too cute. I seriously laughed at her distorted iPhone picks at work to the point of wanting to pee my self and obnoxious snorting.
4. Distinctly M – true story..she commented on my blog the other day and I am like, where do I know that name from? Then ding dong..I remembered reading her proposal story like a month or so ago after coming across her blog. I instantly joined up to be a follower because I didn’t want to forget again. She's hot to trot and she’s funny.
5. Little Spindle - she just did a little bloggy makeover and I love her "Thanks for Sharing" series. Plus the girl is a cook. Yummy Yummy.
So there you have it my picks but there are so many more I think also deserve recongition. We are all great in our own special way. We are unique and I enjoy reading all my blog loves.
Have a great Friday and again thank you Anna. Oh, and you know you now have the Beyonce song playing over and over in your head..uh, huh, that's right, "if you like then you shoulda put a ring on it!" oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... if not it is now.