Monday, April 30, 2012

I Dream Of..

I day dream alot..more than the average person, so I have told ya. I think of all the places I want to go. We talk about all the time of the places we want to go and name them off. One of my best friends, Lorraine is from Long Island and I have always had this fascination with the Hamptons among other places which I am sure you will hear about soon. Then something happened and my daydreams could be delusions. What happened?

Revenge

I love this show! Seriously, on Wednesday nights there is silence. For seven years all I have seen is Disney and Nickelodeon channel. All I ask for is my Sunday's for the Real Housewives and Wednesday nights for Revenge. I demand silence! The show is based in the Hamptons which only makes my wanting to go there even worse.



I love Emily VanCamp in this show and if I watch this series all the way through to the end be it four years from now and she doesn't end up with Jack, you going to see one cray cray wench open a can of redneck princess whoopass. I love Jack. I mean he owns a bar for godsakes..free booze! (oh and I want her hair style, soooooo bad but that requires exerting my curling iron)


Who wouldn't think this was cool on a fall evening watching a movie on the lawn? Or....



Bustin' up a summer wedding! Wouldn't that be a hoot? This southern belle all up in some high fallootin' formal dinner. I would come in with my flip flops on and my cheap $7 dollar wine and say.."Sup, bitches who wants some Arbor Mist Sangria?" Whoo Hoo. Let's electric slide ya'll! 


So, yes, I will go there one day hopefully dragging my friend (she sorta promised but I have to remind her). I think its good for a country girl to dream. I wouldn't fit in, but it's ok. It's just a visit. I wouldn't totally pay the medical expenses for grandma getting drunk off cheap wine at the reception thinking she could do the worm.


Day dream your way,
Dusty 

19 comments:

  1. I too talk all the time about all the places I want to go! (One of my friends just got back from England... so jealous) I agree, that outdoor movie definitely looks fun :)

    Zia
    http://singing-blue.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh. When I get married, you have full permission to crash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a million posts and tweets about Revenge but have NEVER seen it. I feel like I watch so many shows already, I don't know if I can add anymore. And would I be too behind? Desperate Housewives is about to end for good (yes I still watch) so maybe I can add some more?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I should be watching Revenge too.
    I loved her in Brothers and Sisters (kind of) so maybe I'll add yet another show into my list of obsessions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've seen this show but I'm not sure, so I guess I'll have to watch it since you like it and we have so much in common. Day dreaming with you today.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
    justyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arbor Mist makes sangria? I am soooo down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today is a good day to daydream. =] thanks for the comment on my blog.
    -chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, get yourself to the Hamptons! I nred to watch Revenge, I wonder if its on Hulu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I force the Huz to watch Real Housewives (and remain quiet) every Sunday. He's allowed to speak, reposition, and breathe only during commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess I need to watch this show...so behind...I started watching VEEP that show is funny! I think I'll blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooove Revenge!! I actually just finished watching last weeks a little bit ago. I watch it while Lyla watches cartoons in my bed. And definitely when Adam is at work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and me...we are going to wedding crash with our Arbor Mist Sangria one day...I just know it...I can dream, right? I will help pay for Grandma's doctor bills!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to see someone's grandma doing the worm! Those pictures you posted look beautiful, I don't know why the Hamptons has never been on my "must visit" list? It is now.

    PS -- You are more than welcome to crash my summer wedding in a couple of years. It would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Revenge! Such a great, drama filled show! I have two episodes on the dvr to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i day dream a lot and that might be partially because my job is super boring and there is a lot of quietness and deadness during the day. so i daydream to fill my time and get to 5pm faster!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dream of the hamptons a little bit. Mostly I dream of that one weird neighborhood in Texas where each house is an island and you can canoe to each others houses. I think I am a little overly romantic. Not that I imagine making out in the canoe, but maybe being alone with some candles, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of these girly. I would like to watch a movie in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you have a backyard movie night and invite me? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my laws, I love Revenge. But I am absoutley afraid of it at the same exact time.

    I'll open that can of whoop ass with you, I'd lose my mind.

    ReplyDelete